JSON-LD markup generated by Google Structured Data Markup Helper.

2018 Ford Expedition

  • 2018 Ford Expedition

    Ford Expedition
    Service Date
    Services Performed
    • changed oil, replace engine filter, lubed chassis (if applicable), inspected and adjusted tire pressure as state required, topped off fluids
    • Reset the maintenance minder light and set the maintenance minder sticker on the windshield. Topped off all fluids and set tire pressure to factory specification. Front brake pad percentage is at 40% remaining life, rear brake pad percentage is at 60% remaining life.
    LOREN C. gave our service a 5 star review on 2/23/2024


Integrity Auto Repair & Mufflers
830 Kansas Ave A101,
Modesto, CA95351
(209) 521-2378

We Service